Sunday, May 31, 2009

Senim Silla - The Name, The Motto, The Outcome



Wow, it has been 19 days since my last post here. Sorry about that, been busy with school work, friends, laziness... Anyway, following up on Binary Star's mammoth hip-hop record Masters of The Universe we have here the recent (2007) Senim Silla solo album The Name, The Motto, The Outcome. When I first listened to it, I was a little disappointed. "It's just not binary star" i thought, saddened. But you know... I gave it a couple more listens, and wow, did my mind change. It was all I played in my car for several weeks. Constantly. Seriously. There are parts in the cd that might turn you off on a first listen, but don't let them turn you away completely. I won't go into much detail on the few samples that to me are out of place, because I swear to god, when Senim raps, he's ALWAYS on point. The Name, The Motto, The Outcome has become one of my favorite rap records. I seriously recommend checking out it out.

Get it here:
http://www.mediafire.com/?m24d4unjzoo

No comments:

Post a Comment