Wednesday, July 22, 2009

This Is A Mix I Made


Animal Collective sucks!
Alright, so this is a mix I made. Chances are that it will kick your ass because I made it. I listen to this when I drive around. Listening to this mix will most likely make you less of a wuss. I think the order of songs might have gotten fucked up in the process of zipping, so here is the correct order:
At Giza - Om
Black Cat Bone - Goatsnake
Iron Swan - The Sword
Ratfinks, Suicide Tanks, And Cannibal Girls (from Beavis and Butthead Do America) - White Zombie
Seer - Witch
The Sundering - The Sword
Hot Chicks & Hell Queens - Brain Police
Troll - Thorr's Hammer
Grip The Wheel - Earthride
Killfornia (Ed Kemper) - Church Of Misery
Tsunami - 35007

P.S. If you particularly like one of these bands, leave a comment and I will post a full album by said band.

And Also: The above picture is not meant to represent any of my political beliefs. I just think it is funny.

Maximum Volume Yields Maximum Results:http://www.mediafire.com/?yynwqywedcl

No comments:

Post a Comment